The Eight Ancient Asian Elements of Success
Dr. Brian Monger
Lear the ancient wisdom of success from China
The ancient eight essential elements of success are:
- Tao: Moral standing, ethics, righteousness. The product and the company culture need to be in line with Tao, righteousness. Without Tao, a short-term profit is attainable, but long-term success is not possible.
- Tien: Timing of your products and your marketing strategy needs to be in line with the social timing and the universal timing.
- Di: Utilize your company’s assets and liabilities, as well as, each individual understands their everyday work and quality of life.
- Jian: Leaders relate to their staff, customers and suppliers according to five qualities: wisdom, trustworthiness, benevolence, courage and discipline.
- Fa: Effective executive’s actions will result in keeping the revenue coming in rapidly.
- Xu, Shi: Paradox of the real versus the unreal.
- Qi, Zheng: Innovation and tradition.
- Know thyself, Know others: know yourself, your product, and your customers.
Dr Brian Monger is Executive Director of MAANZ International and an internationally known business consultant with over 45 years of experience assisting both large and small companies with their projects. He is also a highly effective and experienced trainer and educator
Did you find this article useful? Please let us know
These articles are usually taken from notes from a MAANZ course. If you are interested in obtaining the full set of notes (and a PowerPoint presentation) please contact us – email@example.com
Also check out other articles on http://smartamarketing.wordpress.com
MAANZ International website http://www.marketing.org.au
Smartamarketing Slideshare (http://www.slideshare.net/bmonger)